Re: Lightweight virtualization - the rump approach

On 18.05.2010 19:11, Antti Kantee wrote:
On Tue May 18 2010 at 14:00:59 +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Many thanks for answering my questions, Antti. Now that I have sane (and
safe) pointers, I have some readings to do.

Oh if you just wanted reading, you could have started with the
publications linked from http://www.NetBSD.org/docs/rump/.
Can't comment on the safety or sanity, though ;)
(the web page itself is not quite up-to-date anymore and updating it is,
proverbially, on David Holland's todo list)

Nope, I did not "just" want some reading, questions are real, but I have to admit that rump is not that clear to me; so after documentation and some backtrace within gdb, I may suddenly come back :o

Anyway, definitely not the last word, heh.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost