./build.sh tools fails for NetBSD-5.99.29 on amd64

Hi all,

after I got an error yesterday while building distribution, I decided to 'cvs up' before ask. But after it (external/bsd/atf and a lot gnu/ stuff became updated), today it bails out earlier:

dependall ===> atf-compile
nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make atf-host-compile.sh. Stop
*** [dependall] Error code 2
1 error
nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/tools/atf-compile
*** [dependall-atf-compile] Error code 2
1 error

nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/tools

ERROR: Failed to make dependall in "tools"
*** BUILD ABORTED ***

Any suggestions?

Jens