Re: lint doesn't like lib/libc/string/swab.c

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:08:17 +0200
Elric <elric%anche.no@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 09:57:15PM +0200, Kurt Schreiner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > with -current source updated some minutes ago build.sh ... distribution
> > on i386 stops linting lib/libc/string/swab.c:
> >

> The same file makes my building fail, with similar errors (see my
> previous e-mail to this list).

There was a change today where swab(3) needed the restrict C99 keyword,
it seems that the previously size_t len was also changed to ssize_t to
conform to POSIX (as odd as that new interface seems); I suspect that
the code needs a cast or a slight modification since, like using an
extra size_t variable for use after the function prologue...
--
Matt