src/lib/libc/citrus/modules/citrus_utf1632.c change breaks KDE4

Hi,

After upgrading my current amd64 with sources from yesterday, I noticed that
the KDE desktop failed to start (caused by kde4-config failure).  Attempting to
troubleshoot this, I then found that "make" in x11/kdelibs4 would fail (looks
like a cmake failure).  Reverting src/lib/libc/citrus/modules/citrus_utf1632.c
to rev 1.9 fixes both issues.  See

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/03/15/msg007816.html

for the 1.9 to 1.10 commit message.  I don't know if this change is to blame
or if I perhaps need to rebuild cmake and kdelibs4.

Regards,
Sverre