-current + DTrace build failure

Hi people.

I'm running -current / i386. I added these to my /etc/mk.conf:
MKMODULAR=yes
MKDTRACE=yes

Also, I added:
options KDTRACE_HOOKS

in the 'GENERIC' kernel configuration file.

Kernel builds fine, but when building distribution sets, I get a
failure when doing sys/modules/dtrace/dtrace.

File seems to originate from:
dtrace_isa.c:403: warning: label 'load' defined but not used.

I assume it's due to warnings being treated as errors.
Can anyone else confirm / fix this, please ?

Best regards,
Stathis Kamperis