CardBus testers needed

I am taking steps to get rid of CardBus driver attachments as something
distinct from the PCI driver attachments.  In the future, your CardBus
cards will attach at a PCI bus ("ath0 at pciN" instead of "ath0 at
cardbusN"), but other than that, the change will be transparent to you
as a user.

I do not own every CardBus card that NetBSD supports.  I need your help
to test these CardBus drivers:

        adv
        ahc
        com
        ehci
        fxp
        njata
        njs
        ohci
        ppb
        ral
        re
        rtk
        tlp
        uhci

If you own hardware for any of those, please let me know by sending me
an email.

I already have the hardware that I need to test these drivers:

        ath
        atw
        ex
        fwohci