Re: GSoc2010 project suggestion: swcryptX

A thought from a someone who is clue-404 on a lot of this stuff, but:

In such an implementation, have you considered having the ability to
exclusively bind the entirety of a crypto handler to one cpu out of 4
or whatever, or would that be more of a loss?

[I don't see a lot of gain from 3 cpus up to 4, but then I'm not
benchmarking, either.  If I were doing accelerated crypto, I
would consider it acceptable to have a single cpu of the multi-
core system dedicated exclusively to handling crypto.]

Just a thought.  Apply handwavium or dismissium as appropriate.

--
<center>--*greywolf;<br>
/* relayer @t gmail d0t com */