Re: get usb device descriptor through ioctl?

> Any stack trace here ?

nothing conclusive with gdb (I can't crash if I put a breakpoint and
without, the log has just "Starting program:
/home/lugarbleiz/dfubsd/dfubsd"). but when I launch it without
breakpoint on the console tty it seems that there is more kernel
message than what I copy/paste but I'm unable to read the first line
so I don't know where to start to copy on my dmesg but after reading
it, I think all this appeared just before crashing:

ucom0: detached
umodem0: detached
umodem0: at uhub1 port 1 (addr 2) disconnected
umodem0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
umodem0: OpenMoko, Inc Neo1973 Bootloader U-Boot 1.3.2-moko12, rev
1.10/0.00, addr 2, iclass 2/2
umodem0: data interface 1, has no CM over data, has no break
umodem0: status change notification available
ucom0 at umodem0
ucom0: ucomreadcb: zero length xfer!
ucom0: detached
umodem0: detached
umodem0: at uhub1 port 1 (addr 2) disconnected
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c06412ff cs k...