Re: Kingston Datatraveler G2 failure under amd64 5.0.1

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 09:16:43PM +0100, Dieter Baron wrote:
 > connecting my Kingston DataTraveler G2 on an amd64 5.0.1 box, I get
 > the following:
 >
 > sd0(umass0:0:0:0): generic HBA error
 > sd0: drive offline
 >
 >   Any ideas what's gonig wrong, or how to deug/fix it?

"the usual USB suckage" :-/

There have been some USB fixes in current, and at least some of them
are in 5.0_STABLE, so trying that might be a possible compromise.

otherwise, well, Someone(TM) really needs to have a little chat with
the usb stack...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost