Re: your mail

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Antti Kantee wrote:

On Wed Jan 20 2010 at 05:38:27 +0200, Antti Kantee wrote:
I got the following error

        dependall ===> lib/librump
        nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make __assert.c. Stop
        *** [dependall-librump] Error code 2

sys/lib/libkern/arch/mips/Makefile.inc had __assert.c in SRCS.  I can't
say I saw that one coming, nor do I understand why it is there.

I changed it to kern_assert.c to make the default build.  If you have
the energy tonight, remove that file and do a full testbuild to see if
it's necessary at all.  It's already in sys/lib/libkern/Makefile.libkern,
after all.

.. and by full i mean "release" so that kernels get testbuilt too.

OK, I'll give that a try first thing in the morning. Getting a bit late after a long day at the office.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |