Re: NetBSD-current no longer boots after install

gson%gson.org@localhost said:
> I replaced the /boot on my non-booting 201001150000Z system by a copy
> from a 201001140000Z system, and now it boots.  So yes, the problem
> does appear to be in /boot.

Yes I see -- the new bits are located in the installboot-installed
part, not in the filesystem visible /boot. Didn't expect that
something replaces /boot without applying installboot.

I could easily invert the meaning of the flags, so that
the default values don't change. This would mean that
we'd have kind of "negative options" then which are
less esthetical at least for me.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt