Re: trouble installing to 1.5TB drive

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:53:40 -0800
Tim Howe <timh%dirtymonday.net@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 02:16:28 +0100
> Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 05:13:28PM -0800, Tim Howe wrote:
> > > It appears to be seen this way, as the install program says it is
> >
> > [snip] What version are you trying to install? This is supposed to be
> > fixed in current and I think on netbsd-5. It should exist as bug for
> > netbsd-5-0 though.
>
>       I downloaded the snap from
> ftp://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-5-0/200912160000Z
>
>       Perhaps this is not what is considered -current?  I may be in
> error by assuming that recent snapshots are considered -current.

-current daily snapshots would be under
ftp://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/

However, the one you selected should contain all fixes until that date
applied to the netbsd-5-0 branch (what will eventually be 5.0.2 I
think), and the netbsd-5 directory/branch is to eventually be used to
branch 5.1.
--
Matt