Re: The read and write timeouts story, next stage...

> root. Then by either building a NetBSD release or causing the
> raidframe to do parity check (by e.g. pressing the reset button)
> I can reproduce the problem.

It seems not any more. Now the parity re-write happens in under a minute.
Wonder what has happened? If I follow the process with 'raidctl -S raid0'
I see ETA first being around 1:30, then dropping to 0:30 and then quickly
being finished. In general this is very nice but how can I force raidframe
to really go through the whole RAID set?

Teemu