Re: has anyone besides me tried to build any evbmips kernels lately?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 07:23:28PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> has anyone besides me tried to build any evbmips kernels lately?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Looks like ar5312.c needs to #include <sys/device.h>.  Some other header
file probably #included it before, but does not any longer since I broke
some circular #includes of <sys/device.h>.  I thought I had compiled for
the Meraki Mini more recently than that, though.

Dave