Second ioapic

All,
        I am running current on a VIA Aritgo A-2000.  Interrupts
from the network card are not delicered to the driver.  I
wonder if the problem is the second ioapic.  From dmsg

$dmesg  | grep ioapic
ioapic0 at mainbus0 apid 2: pa 0xfec00000, version 3, 24
pins
ioapic1 at mainbus0 apid 3: pa 0xfecc0000, version 3, 24
pins
vge0: interrupting at ioapic1 pin 7
viaide0: primary channel interrupting at ioapic0 pin 14
viaide0: secondary channel interrupting at ioapic0 pin 15
uhci0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 20
uhci1: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 22
uhci2: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 21
ehci0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 23
azalia0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 17

Note that vge0 interrupts on ioapic1 not ioapic0.  When I
check kernel events, I only see ioapic0

$vmstat -i
interrupt                                     total     rate
ioapic0 pin 14                             31708825       48
ioapic0 pin 22                                  792        0
ioapic0 pin 23                              7339788       11
ioapic0 pin 17                                   29        0
Total                                      39049434       59

Is there something I need to configure to get vge0
interrupts delivered?

Aran