Re: piixide write speed very slow - solved

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Matthias Scheler wrote:
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 01:29:54PM +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
2.) I would be nice if the script by default at least *reports* all
   drives with the write-cache turned off. If a user tests both
   NetBSD and OpenBSD (or Linux, ...) with such a drive it is very
   likely that will not even know why NetBSD is slow and just
   assume that it is broken.

Indeed.

Done.

The latest version of your script still needs to be enabled as far
as I can tell. I would like the script to run all the time so
that people at least get a warning.

That's easy enough, just remove the rcvar line towards the top.

--
Stephen