Re: device timeouts on hard disks no matter what..

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 09:00:38PM +0200, Teemu Rinta-aho wrote:
> Oh, one more point of speculation: the raidframe code. Maybe I need
> to get rid of that and see what happens?

That would be another point for a weak power supply. raidframe cause
commands to be started on several drive exactly at the same time (the time
needed by the kernel to send the commands is small enough to not consider it),
which can require a lot of power from the PSU.