Re: sun2 and playstation2 ports to be moved into Attic

On Fri Nov 13 2009 at 04:41:09 +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> > The sun2 and playstation2 ports have been neglected for a long time and
> > neither has successfully completed an installation in recent history.
>
> What's the problem on sun2? Is there any such PR?

There was no portmaster.  If you are interested in the position, please
take over.

> IMO, "buildable state" doesn't refrect port status at all.
> I doubt cesfic and luna68k are still functional since
> no reports (even no working machines) for long years,
> for example. (unfortunately no emulators for them)

Those are not as problematic as sun2 since they don't come with their own
MACHINE_ARCH.  But if you are saying that there is nothing to validate
that those ports work, then, yes, we might want to consider moving those
to Attic.