Re: current dom0 panic on domu launch

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
I tested by starting a domu, stopping a domu ... and all seemed fine up until I had around 4 domu running. Then when stopping, the same problem presented itself, domu gone but xvifs/vnds still there.

So there seems to be a magic number to when this occurs. By default I start 4 at boot.

I've not been following this thread in detail, but do you have enough vnd devices in /dev? Normally only vnd0 - vnd3 exist.

--
Stephen