Re: rc drops into single-user despite rc_configured=YES

I posted the contents of my /etc/rc.conf.  There is little else I can say.
The system is booted normally, /etc/rc is started (I put an echo command
after it sources /etc/rc.conf and checks for rc_configured), the next
message on the console after kernel messages is "Enter pathname of shell
or RETURN for sh:".

This is -current/amd64 with today's kernel and yesterday's userland.

--
Alex Poylisher
sher{at}komkon{dot}org