Re: 2-clause license for res_init.c

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 01:05:23AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> so you may remove clause 3 from UCB copyright notice (and we did it),

We didn't do it for everything.  There are a lot of files (>7k, based on a
grep for "All advertising materials mentioning") in the tree that still have
a clause like that.  Many are copyrighted by someone other than UCB, so can't
have the clause automatically removed, but not all.  e.g. to pick one at
random: bin/sh/funcs/login

eric