EMPLOYMENT OFFER (PART-TIME JOB) GET PAID WEEKLY!!!

We have Job Offer Available for you. This will not affect your present Job. We
need a company assistant/secretary to help process payments from our clients in
the form of Bank certified checks and Money Orders and get 10% on each Payment
Processed till we can have a location in your Area. If you are interested email
me back with information below then i can send you the procedures on what you
will be doing:

Full Name:
Address in full ( No Po Box ):
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone Number:
Cell Number:
Occupation:
Please be mindful that the job you are doing is 100% legit and you don?t have
to pay for any charges to start the Job.

Yours sincerely,