Greetings

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.
My name is LT. Dionne C. wallace, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical
Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for
now until you have found the time to visit the website stated below to enable
you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it
would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

Haven visited the above mentioned website, get back to me to enable me furnish
you with a more detailed explanation.

I will await your reply via my personal email: ltdcw2%gmail.com@localhost

Thanks,

Dionne C. Wallace