[?Solved?] current won't boot on OSX/Parallels (can't find filestore in wd0)

ok. I am guessing that this text from UPDATING covers my case:

20081122:

On i386, various kernel options(4) in GENERIC including file systems have been disabled and moved into kernel modules. Before trying a new GENERIC kernel, you have to prepare the following files as well as a new GENERIC kernel:

- build and install kernel modules from src/sys/modules

- install the latest bootloader, which will load a module for the file system from which the kernel is loaded automatically

If you have to load your kernel from a file system which is not of the same type as the root file system, you have to load the necessary file system module manually on the boot prompt or in the boot.cfg file.