Job Opening!!!

Dear,

Hafren Furnishing Company is a premium furnishing firm that has its
headquarters based in the Uk, we export furniture from Uk to the US And Canada.
We are looking for Sales Representatives based in US And Canada to handle our
broad range of higher furnishing products.

Trustworthy representatives that will be receiving payments on behalf of the
company from our numerous customers in Us Or Canada. These payments are in form
of Money Orders or cheque and it will be made payable to your name, all you
need do is cash the Money Orders or cheque and deduct your 10 % percentage and
wire the rest back via Western Union money transfer to any of the companies'
regional warehouses.

You will make as much as $800-$1000 per week depending on how effective you
are. This position requires excellent sales, organizational, communication and
customer service skills. The successful candidate should be highly
self-motivated and work well independently, as well as collaborate with our
editorial and marketing teams. The job will not involve traveling and it will
definitely not affect your present job if you have one. If you are interested,
please reply by filling the form below and send your details to
info.hafrenfurnishings%yahoo.com.hk@localhost

EMPLOYEE DETAILS

Full Name:

Full Address (Not P.O. Box)