Re: [HEADS UP] zfs import

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 07:37:22PM -0400, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> What is the license of the code and what impact will it have on the
> redistribution of NetBSD ?

It's CDDL, of course -- it's from OpenSolaris.

There should be essentially no impact on the redistribution of NetBSD,
except in the (highly unlikely) happenstance that someone wants to make
private changes to ZFS and not give them back to Sun, while distributing
them in binary form to third parties.

> ps: I thought we didn't want CDDL code in the tree ?

Who is this "we"?  I didn't hear anything about that.

Thor