Sound re-regression in 5.0

After upgrading to 5.0. my laptop got a bug again that was fixed before
(in 4.0 or 3.0, IIRC). The problem is that after a suspend/wakeup, the
sound is gone.

I had written a script to re-set the mixer to sane values (in
particular, various mute switches turned off). I hadn't needed it for a
while, but now I need it again.

auvia0 at pci0 dev 17 function 5: VIA Technologies VT82C686A AC'97 Audio (rev
0x40)
auvia0: interrupting at irq 9
auvia0: ac97: VIA Technologies VT1612A codec; headphone, 18 bit DAC, 18 bit
ADC, KS Waves 3D
auvia0: ac97: ext id 201<AMAP,VRA>
audio0 at auvia0: full duplex, mmap, independent

Devices without power management support: viaenv0 vr0

(oh, and despite viaenv0, envstat doesn't see anything; that is
something separate of course)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.