Re: getline(3) and tools for stable branches

> > A tools build for netbsd-5 fails due to getline() in a number of places.
> > Are there any not-too-sucky workarounds?
>
> Here are the commits that cleaned the tree for getline(3).
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2009/07/13/msg223075.html
>
> I have no idea if they apply cleanly to netbsd-5 or not.

Aren't you a responsible person for that changes? ;-p

At least commands used as host tools (awk, ctags, gencat)
should be fixed even on netbsd-5, and all changes for
those commands can be applied cleanly.

Could you please send a pullup request?
---
Izumi Tsutsui