Re: NetBSD-current doesn't find root/swap

On Jul 28, 2009, at 10:26 PM, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

G'day,

has there been any changes to the filesystem on NetBSD-current? I've made a new release from NetBSD-current and found it won't find/accept the root and swap filesystems used with the previous version (5.99.7). It basically boots to the point when the root and swap filesystems are about to get mounted and then asks user for the root and swap drives to use, at wich point it doesn't
except the currently configured root and swap devices.

I suspect that there were some changes that I missed during the recent mailing
list discussions requiring new configuration of file systems.

Any help is very much appreciated.

cheerio Berndt

The usual cause for that is not having the proper new modules in / stand, I believe.