Alex - Second Attempt: Please Read Immediately.

Alex,

As promised, your position in our program has been
reserved... But we can't build your business for you until
you confirm.

We're growing quickly and there are a lot of people who are
waiting to be placed under you.

You need to confirm right away!
http://www.kikurl.com/vb1.htm

Your complimentary position shows in the database as:

Alex Johnson - current-users%netbsd.org@localhost

You must confirm your position N0W or you'll lose the
customers that are waiting to be placed under you.

Confirm Here:
http://www.kikurl.com/vb1.htm

After you confirm, you will be notified when you have a
check coming!

Alex, you don't have to build a website, ship product,
or set up a merchant account. You can earn even before you
learn. It's that easy...

Confirm Here... and Enjoy Your Tour!
http://www.kikurl.com/vb1.htm

Yours in Success,

Bob Cimino

http://www.kikurl.com/vb1.htm

Information provided:
Alex Johnson current-users%netbsd.org@localhost

If you prefer to stop all communication, Please go here:
http://www.kikurl.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=6789493&p=3876&scope=all
You may also send a letter with your email address
requesting removal to:
Customer Service
96 Reppert Blvd
Uniontown, PA
15401 USA
and your request will be filled within 72 hours of receipt.