Re: ral driver is not working

my intel 3945 do not work too

wpi0: fatal firmware error

i'm using netbsd 5.99.11 (amd64) and current pkgsrc with wpi-firmware2, before at netbsd 5.99.7 all works perfectly.

Guilherme Covolo

HugLeo escreveu:
Yes.

I think there are a bug.

I did a problem report here
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=41388

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Piotr Adamus <panpiotradamus%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

I may report the same for Linksys PCI wifi (aslo ralink). I can set all
parameters, sometimes scan the network but I cannot connect to the AP. On
NetBSD 4 everything was just fine. I don't know what is going on.

Rgrds,

Piotr