Re: Welcome 5.0

On Tue 12 May 2009 at 00:39:00 +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> I have only seen that with some Mono packages, at least on amd64. For
> that, ulimit -c should be good enough. Other cases you have seen?

In the past I've seen Abiword loop repeatedly over its set of help
documents, processing (hopefully) fewer of them in each cycle, but
sometimes it decides to start over again. I have seen infinite loops
here. How long this is supposed to take, I cannot determine. I wonder if
that has something to do with NFS clock skew or something like that.

> Joerg
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.