Re: ipv6 connectivity broken in -current (again)

Hi,
I have the same issue:
alix: {1} ping6 localhost
uvm_fault(0xc0351f00, 0xc02f7000, 2) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 3 eip c01785b0 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 c02f7a62 ilevel 4
panic: trap

dump to dev 0,1 not possible
rebooting...
It does not happen with GENERIC kernel from 04/25/09.
How can I provide more debugging information?
Best,
Tobias
Hi! Since about 2 days -current kernel panic during any kind of ipv6 connectivity! (Does anybody else see this?) ipv4 connectivity seems to be unaffected. I cannot provide more (panic/ddb) info at the moment because I only have remote/network access to my involved amd64 machine. Markus.