Re: librumpnet_net.so: undefined reference to `rumpns_randomport'

> /backup/obj/destdir.amd64/usr/lib/librumpnet_net.so: undefined reference
> to `rumpns_randomport'

I caused my own problem. I have a randomport sysctl but I had a conflict
in sys/netinet/in_pcb.c so I removed the definition and use of my
randomport there. I added it back and now is fine for librumpnet_net.so.

(So on side note, I was told by others that there are better ideas that my
randomport code and that someone else was going to code it. I don't think
I saw it yet. My code was sent to tech-net last July.)