Re: 5.0RC4 i386 build failure

On 19/04/2009, at 4:59 PM, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

Probably you have to cleanup all leftover stuff in objdir
as src/UPDATING says:

Thanks for that. I thought that "build.sh -r" cleaned out my objdir, but I wasn't paying attention to the usage message.

---
20080126:
        The posix_fadvise system call has been changed from an assembly
        stub, to a c file that calls an assembly stub. You need to
        'rm -f posix_fadvise.* .depend' in the libc build directory to
        avoid using the old assembly stub.

The really odd thing is the date on that entry. January 2008. That's about one year and three months before I even built my build server, let alone tried compiling anything on it.

Cheers,
Lloyd