Possible regression in src/lib/libc/resolv

Hi,

After updating my userland with sources from yesterday morning, I get seg
faults in kmail.  Reverting src/lib/libc/resolv to 2009-04-12 and rebuilding
libc and libresolv seems to "fix" the problem.  I have a core dump from kmail
but I notice that the backtrace changed when I changed the libs.  I will
reinstall the "bad" libs and get a backtrace later.

Sverre