Re: src/compat missing in NetBSD-5_RC source sets?

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5_RC/tar_files/src/ (updated 2009-04-11).
 :
Is this supposed to be in one of the sets (or should there be a compat.tar.gz)?

Maybe so, and it's better to use release source sets in daily snapshot:
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-5/[latest date]/source/sets/

Ok, thanks. src/compat seemed to be the only thing missing from those
NetBSD-5_RC sets; I filled the blank using cvs in the meantime and the
build went through. I'll try the result on the next reboot.

(On an unrelated note: Somehow I'm not getting your replies to my mails
via the list; I needed to look them up in the archive. But I got all the
other mails to current-users as well as your replies to them.
Don't understand that.)

Tom