Re: building distribution for alpha

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

AFAIK alpha has not been switched to xorg yet.
In addition I explicitely exclued these drivers for alpha, so there's
something wrong somewhere in the makefile. Are you sure you didn't use the
same destdir for alpha and some other architecture ?

  For some reason, this appears to have been switched back in February
(and I don't see the XdecNetBSD server in Xorg, which was being built
on the alpha for Xfree).

Revision 1.555 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Tue Feb 17 00:02:32 2009 UTC (6 weeks, 6 days ago) by abs
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.554: +12 -6 lines
Diff to previous 1.554 (colored)

Cut all non Xserver building ports across to Xorg, tested on vax and
a selection of m68k ports.

The remaining XFree using ports are:
    acorn32 amiga cats dreamcast ews4800mips hpcarm hpcmips hpcsh
    mac68k netwinder newsmips ofppc pmax sgimips sparc sun3 x68k

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant