Re: two files necessary for X11R7 xdm config

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 08:06:55AM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:
> > where the Makefile is supposed to be replacing XDMCONFIGDIR but it cannot
> > because cpp doesn't find tokens inside quotes. Perhaps the quote marks
> > need removing also?  I didn't check if they fixed that in latest Xorg
> > sources..
>
> They probably use sed in the X.Org sources...  We should use it too.

Alas they were not that clever though probably sed would be better. I
found that the quote marks had been removed in the upstream version (our
own David Sainty) so I've removed them from our xsrc too and added Xreset
and Xstartup to the build; will request a pullup to 5.0 branch.

iain