Re: SOLVED (Re: How to create a large filesystem?)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
Here's a summary what I did in case someone else has the same problems. This really should be documented in the NetBSD Guide...

Indeed. Can you please reply to your own mail and make a few comments on each of the commands? The guide's aimed at people who are assumed to not be GPT (or whatever :) experts, and we could go from such a description
to an entry in the Guide eventually.

 - Hubert