Re: nbconfig: need at least one "file-system" line

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:29:13PM -0600, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:

> Is there something special that I need to do to build a GENERIC kernel now?
> I haven't been paying much attention to -current, but I just updated and
> tried to build one with:
>
> build.sh tools
> build.sh kernel=GENERIC
>
> but it failed with a error:
> nbconfig: need at least one "file-system" line
>
> Sure enough, all the file-system lines are commented out.  I have a
> feeling this has something to do with modular builds, but I'm not sure
> what to do from here.

That error message has been removed in october.  Moreover, I recently
bumped the mininum version requirement to 20090214 on the source tree.

So either your nbconfig is fucked up, or your "current" tree, or both.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost