Re: apache - (34)Result too large or too small

Patrick Welche wrote:
What does "sysctl kern.ipc" say? (You might want to randomly increase some
of those values ;-)

OMG, I'm sorry everyone.

I backtracked through the packages that i did and didn't update and it seems I missed a few.

I suspect the offender was apr or libtool? but I'm not sure.

Recompiled all and it seems to be fine.

Sorry for the noise. I will attempt to be more thorough when core changes occur in the future.

Thanks for the assistance none-the-less.

Sarton