Re: apache - (34)Result too large or too small

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Scheler wrote:
On 16 Feb 2009, at 0:17, bsd-xen%roguewrt.org@localhost wrote:

Since updating last night, apache has been complaining about
"Result too large or too small" where mod_rewrite and SSLMutex are
concerned

Which version did you update from? If you previously used 4.99.x
you might be affected by this problem:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2008/08/05/msg003880.html

I think I hit this a while back. I'm not shy of complete recompiles and have done so relatively regularly to overcome a few changes in the past.

In this instance, I don't even think there was a bump in version (5.99.7 -> 5.99.7) ... I tested everything and bar my wapbl+xen issue, all was fine. It was only when I upgraded apache the problem occurred.

I'm also seeing a 'Memory Fault' with a clean invocation of slapd.

All packages were updated using pkg_rolling-replace -suv, to avoid any inherited issues (not inherent ;).

I am more than happy to perform any diagnostics required if somebody wants me to, I never like seeing current and pkgsrc broken like this :(

On a side note, postgresql is ticking along happily :)

Sarton