Re: Strange crash building "transmission"

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:22:13 -0800
Scott Ellis <scotte%warped.com@localhost> wrote:

> Okay, this is weird, and I am wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I do. Glad I'm not alone. :)

> What the heck?  The system is otherwise quiescent (technically, there
> was a Raidframe parity rebuild in the background on that particular
> crash, but it happened when the array was fine too), and I can't get a
> decent backtrace to see even where to look.

I got this:
knote() at netbsd:knote+0x27
selnotify() +0x25
pipeselwakeup() +0x5b
pipe_write() +0x35a
dofilewrite() +0x81
sys_write() +0x72
syscall() +0xb6

Unfortunately I didn't get a core dump from that.

kind regards
dieter