Re: racoon lossage with netbsd-5

> Work is underway to revert the netbsd-5 branch back to a stable ipsec-tools
> version, see the following ticket for a patch:
> <http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-5.cgi?show=378>.

All:

This commit went through on Sunday.  Things are back-2-good, in the MB-20
sense of the word.

Are we tackling netbsd-5 issues on _current-users_ these days?  Not
netbsd-questions@?

~BAS

>  - Hubert

l8*
        -lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
               http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

    "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart.
    Show me an old liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains."
    ~ Winston Churchill