Re: Why is Desktop NetBSD a threat to NetBSD?

David Holland wrote:
The only one of the tasks as such that I have concerns about is the OS
branding/boot splash screen thing. However, jmcneill has already told
me in so many words that he's not interested in my opinion, and for
the time being I don't feel inclined to push any further.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I am not interested in discussing the merits of supporting this feature; however, I am very interested in discussing technical and implementation details.

Jared