Workaround for AGP + Intel Q45

Hi,

first off: Please CC me in replies as I'm not on this list.

I've got an Intel DQ45CB Mainboard and wanted to use the integrated graphics.
After some debugging, I've found out that in src/sys/dev/pci/agp_i810.c in
agp_i810_get_aperture(), there is no default value for aperture size.

My BIOS has an option for how much RAM to use for the graphics chip. Choices
are 128 MB and 256 MB. As in the current code, only 256 and 512 MB are an
option, I'd say introducing 128 MB as (temporary) fallback would be a good
idea, so that people can actually use their hardware until this is really
fixed.

If you want to do this by your own: Add the following to the
switch()-statement in CHIP_G4X:
default:
        size = 128 * 1024 * 1024;

Best regards,