Re: [netbsd-5] internal compiler error when building GENERIC

David H. Gutteridge --> current-users (2009-02-03 21:58:04 -0500):
[...]
> I did a full make release on 5.0_RC1/i386 last night after bringing in
> the scads of pullups that snj@ put in, without error.  I just did a
> cvs update again for good measure and manually built GENERIC, and
> didn't encounter the problem you're seeing.  I didn't spot anything
> different in my output other than that I'm passing -pipe.

Thanks for the note.  Maybe my cc1 or something else is broken.  I'll
try to build again after installing the latest netbsd-5 sets from
netbsd.org.

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: