Re: nb5 panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "cv_is_valid(cv)" failed: file "/usr/nbcvs/src-5/sys/kern/kern_condvar.c", line 329 (fwd)

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:40:59PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> FWIW, I got the following panic now twice, after flipping an external
> PPPoE connectipn down & up on a machine that's connecting a LAN with an
> IPsec-encrypted GRE-Tunnel...

We cannot take the stack trace literally:  I figure that the call
to sbunlock() near the bottom of greintr() has called cv_broadcast().
If you have a netbsd.gdb hanging around, you can extract a line
number:  load netbsd.gdb with gdb and type the command 'l
*(greintr+0xcb)'.

Dave