Re: -current usr.bin/make broken?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 06:29:20PM +0100, Adam Hamsik wrote:
> On Jan,Monday 19 2009, at 6:14 PM, I'Khala wrote:
>
> >I'm seeing the following with -current usr.bin/make on both i386 and
> >sparc64
> >
> >[beastie:modules]# pwd
> >/usr/src/sys/modules
> >[beastie:modules]# make clean
> >make: "/usr/src/sys/modules/Makefile" line 87: Malformed conditional
> >((${MKLVM} != "no"))
> >make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
> >
> >make: stopped in /usr/src/sys/modules
>

> Yoo have to define MKLVM in /etc/mk.conf or update share/mk to get MKLVM
> predefinned.

Or you should change it to check whether MKLVM is defined first before
using it in comparison?

This used to be the default make behaviour but it was changed few years
ago.  Has something changed in the past couple of days which reverted it?

--
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --